General

Before using our website www.villa-amalia.gr kindly read carefully the following terms applicable to remote transactions, as set by Greek Law No. 2251/1994 in the context of Consumer Protection.

Terms of Usage

Villa Amalia (the "business") is owned by Mr. Stavros Virvidakis who has the right to amend these terms at any given time without any prior notification, based on the needs of his business but always within the current Law guidelines and fair transaction rules. All reservations are subject to the rules in effect at the time the reservations took place.

Villa Amalia, for security purposes only, may request copies of a valid ID and credit card in order to ensure the credit card in use, belongs to the person making the reservation. In any case, Villa Amalia bears no liability for any unauthorized and/or improper use of any credit card.

Payment and cancellation policy

  • A deposit of 20% is required to make a reservation. The remaining 80% must be covered at the latest 14 days before arrival.
  • Cancellations that occur at an earlier date than 14 days before arrival are not required to pay the remaining 80%.
  • If the cancellation occurs in the period between 14 and 7 days before the date of arrival and the remaining 80% has been covered then 60% of the total fee, minus banking charges, will be reimbursed.
  • If the cancellation occurs in the period between 7 and 1 days before the date of arrival and the remaining 80% has been covered then 40% of the total fee, minus banking charges, will be reimbursed.
  • In case of no-show then full price of the reservation fee is charged.
  • In case of departure before the specified date up 50% of the remaining fee is charged.

This third-party web site is provided for your convenience only. Villa Amalia does not endorse nor support the content of third-party links and is not responsible for the content of such third-party websites. By clicking on a third-party link, you will leave the Villa Amalia website. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by Villa Amalia.

Continue to