Villa Amalia is located in a secluded area of Aptera village and it’s only a short distance (2,5km) from its world famous archaeological site. Its distance from Souda port and Chania town is 6km (5 min. drive) and 13km (15 min. drive) respectively. The villa is surrounded by olive trees and offers spectacular views of Souda Bay and Akrotiri peninsula.
Built to very high specifications, Villa Amalia is modern and stylish, with an excellent yard which includes a beautiful salt-water pool with separate children's section, a built-in barbecue with shaded dining area and wonderful gardens. Its unique location, offers breath taking scenery throughout the day, every day.
- A 33” plasma TV with Home Theater system and DVD/CD player at each living room (ground floor and garden level). A 26” LCD TV in the master bedroom and a 21” TV in each bedroom. They all offer satellite TV program.
- High speed internet connection (VDSL) with WiFi
- Telephone for incoming calls and outgoing emergency calls
- Electric oven with stove in each kitchen
- Microwave oven in each kitchen
- Washing machine and dryer in the Utility room and a washing/dryer combo at the first floor bathroom
- Table tennis in the garden level
- Salt water swimming pool with separate children's section
The main entrance leads to the raised ground floor which offers a fully fitted modern kitchen with dining area, an open plan living room and a guest’s WC. All areas lead to sea facing balconies and the swimming pool. Marble stairs lead to both the first floor and the garden level. At the first floor, you will find the master double bedroom with en suite shower room and a twin room with an adjacent bathroom which includes a Jacuzzi bath. Both rooms share a balcony that offers breath taking views of Souda Bay, especially during sunrise and sunset. At the garden level there’s one more double bedroom, a bathroom with shower, a second kitchen, a living room with fireplace and the utility room.
nearest beach1.5 km
shops6 kmSouda or Kalyves
Aptera village1.5 kmGrocery store
and 3 taverns